We leave tomorrow morning for 4 days of pure adventure. I've never backpacked anywhere else then California so I have large amounts of excitement mixed with a little bit of nervousness. But I dont let that show...I have to keep my cool. Today we packed our RA's bags and went over basic things with them. I was on high energy all day! I cant even believe they're here and I get to go to the wilderness with them. Dream come true.
My staff is going with my friend Dan's staff. We share our building. I don't know if I can express into words how out of control this trip will be. You see since Dan and I are so called "experts" (more him than me) we don't have a wilderness guide! Fun right!? We have more freedom to do whatever we want with our team. And I can't wait!
Anyway...so many things you could all be praying for. One that is making me a little nervous is that one of my girls has some medical issues going on and is finding out about test results while we are gone. So I'm confident that she will be okay on the trip but there are always the unknowns when going into the backcountry. Other then that you can probably guess the things we could use prayer for...pray for those things. :)
Young Hall 2012...What a year this will be.

No comments:
Post a Comment