Thursday, October 6, 2011

Recent thoughts.

I'm fascinated by people.  How they live life, what you can tell by the conversations you have with them. How you see them interact with others.

I love rainy days.  I miss being at home during the fall and winter.  Southern california sucks at seasons.  I miss the thunder and dad opening all the doors and windows when the rain starts.  I miss the fireplace.

The other day I took a nap on our porch in the blustery wind with my cozy purple blanket to feel like I could escape from life for a little bit.

Some old men get angry when their coffee isn't served to them on a silver platter when they walk in the door and others decide to pay for the girls drink that they cut in line and tell her to pass along the blessing to someone else.

I love sweats.  And sweatshirts.

Today I'll wear a beanie because its that kind of day.

Who knows if I'll ever really be prepared for life or what I can choose.  I don't think it's super important.

I'm not the biggest morning person, but waking up at 5:30 for work is growing on me.  It's just so peaceful when it feels like there is no one else within miles of you.

I'm at a split in the road.  Here or there.

I always read over my posts to make sure I put 'it's' instead of 'its' because someone once told me it was their pet peeve.

No comments: