My dear roommate lives in Chicago and recently she got back from Egypt and well...if you read this often you know that i've been more than excited and thrilled to see her. So I just got on a place and went. Well a little more complicated then that but everyone knows how you get on a plane. Mostly this will be pictures because I cant say in enough words how wonderful it was to see this wonderful best amazing and missed friend. Chicago is a great city with so many fun things to do and we only really spent two days there! But they were good days full of new friends, coffee, books, trains, funny things, museums and good company. Oh! And all the classic Chicago food. The rest of the days we spent with Kati's family and wondering her home which was so wonderful! I loved every minute.
Roommate and The Bean!
Chris Chris Chris!
Chicago!
Kati's Mom bought me scratchers for my birthday and I won 5 bucks! Good friends. :)
This is called two sandwiches and a pickle.
We painted an armadillo.

No comments:
Post a Comment