Tomorrow is my last day at the post office!!!! :)
Yesterday I went swimming and it was one of those things that you love so much but when life gets busy you just forget how much you love it. The best is doing lap after lap when you have your classic swimmers at the gym. The older woman who is doing water aerobics. The one who cant really swim but they are trying their hardest with their little head above water and when you see them you know that they hated the water when they were younger. You have the older man who is doing what we used to call the drowning float because he is on his back...lower half slowly sinking and his arms are floundering about like he needs help when in all reality thats just his own little swim. And you have the intense ones who wear their swim caps, goggles, and bathing suit like its their uniform. I fall somewhere in between all of the previous and find our swimming family endearing.
I kind of, maybe, semi-illegally moved into my dorm room last night. :) I'm going home for the next week and I have time to move now so i did...and I locked it all in. Piece of cake! But the recent movement of things has gotten me even more excited for this coming year than I have been yet...like if There was a thermometer to measure my excitement level the glass would have broken and the red contents would be spilled and dried up by now. I just wish I would be here already. And i cant stalk anyone on facebook because I don't want to do anything in life besides find my residents and then I would become dead to everyone else. :) It will be here before I know it! And I'm thrilled!
1 comment:
you and sam should talk about swimming..she notices the same people, except in a less loving sort of way.. :)
Post a Comment