Sunday, May 15, 2011

Me=Nomad

Nomad: /ˈnōˌmad/ Noun: A person who does not stay long in the same place; a wanderer. 

Nomad: a member of a people who have no permanent home but move about according to the seasons

This is my life.  I'm a nomad.  You see I've chosen to live a life of complete freedom this summer. No obligations or things holding me back besides my frustrating and meaningless summer classes. (but they're online so I can do them from any coffee shop and we all know that with the rise in caffeine addiction and that little green emblem that one can spot form a mile away, there's a starbucks around every corner.)  I've chosen to embrace the freedom that I have for the next three months until I have to start school again.  There's an invigorating sense of adventure and surprise ahead but at the same time there's an amount of stress and fear as well.  Because reality is...I should probably make some money and find a job somewhere.  But right now I have absolutely no idea what that looks like and trust me...I'm looking.  But until I find something...I'm wondering in this new season of life.  Here we go.


p.s. if you have any suggestions they are more than welcome!  :)

No comments: