times i yelled to you while sleeping.
the constant laughter.
scaring each other when the power goes out because there is nothing else to do.
Crackers.
driving 45 minutes to school. sick.
always being my opposite.
late night phone calls.
being in the right place at the right time.
sharing a room.(before i talked in my sleep). (and after)
having to many animals to remember.
falling asleep under the Christmas tree.
"I'M SO HUNGRY"
winter. you outside for hours. me...not.
summer. your green thumb and my running around.
showing me a love for books.
holidays...when we were young and had each other.
holidays...now that we're older and can have adult conversations.
1st beer.
Hey Mom and Dad! We're so funny!
everyone loving our video.
can I just use your...
Seriously...I'm SO hungry!
"This is my little sister" even though I'm taller than you.
pinning you down until you cry laughing.
I LOVE YOU.
1 comment:
I LOVE YOU.
Post a Comment